Popunder

ads top

Gerekou: At first I couldn't listen to Toli's song


How Angela Gerekou experienced the loss of Tolis Voskopoulos - "I'm grateful to have walked this path with him, at first I couldn't hear his song


At her home in Corfu, Angela Gerekou welcomed Niki Lymperakis and the show " Megali Ikonna ". The well-known actress, who as she said now goes to the island when her obligations allow her, spoke, among other things, about her life with Tolis Voskopoulos . She even described her stay at home as "returning to my nest."

"We lived in this house with Tolis from the beginning of our acquaintance, 25 years. It doesn't bother me when they ask me about Tolis. It is that every time I say "how can I find the right words to describe the 25 year journey with such a person with such intensity that we lived in our life?". It is the feeling that cannot be described, it is experienced. I am grateful to have walked this path with him," he said.


At first I couldn't hear his song"

"I experienced his loss very hard. From a young age I could not come to terms with the loss of loved ones. I can't say I reconciled, like you kiss with it, like you live with it," he said.

He added: "The relationship even after death is formed and enriched and it's like I know him better. In a way, you live a continuation of the acquaintance, relationship and contact with the soul you loved, lived with and created. The point is to send a message to your child that you are moving forward, because my daughter also had a very difficult time with the loss of her father."

As she said in closing, the first days after his death were particularly hard for her. "At first I couldn't hear a song, see a picture of him, nothing. It was very difficult. After a while, I say "that's great, he exists, I see him". You get nostalgic, you get emotional," he explains


We hit rock bottom with Tolis but we got back up"

"Financially I came out much poorer than politics. My opponents distributed leaflets in the villages with more sensual photos of me to fight me but it backfired. Even with the story with the war that Tolis accepted, I resigned from the Ministry. We weren't talking about this story then, what were we talking about? One reason was to tarnish my own image. We reached the bottom but we got back up," notes Angela Gerekou, referring to her involvement in politics.


 

I made mistakes like a mother - Politics deprived me of Maria"

“I definitely made mistakes as a mom. I tried to make it as good as I could. Politics deprived me of Maria, but perhaps I also showed her a more dynamic role model. For all children born to parents who have exposure careers their last name is a burden. We tried to raise Maria in a very earthy way. I am glad and I acknowledge it to Maria that she tries not to use our names. At school she often hid it," she said of her daughter Maria Voskopoulou.


V

Share on Google Plus

About somrat

Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment